HP NX6120 Replacement Battery
- Compatible Part Numbers:
- 3977809-001 , PB994 , PB994A , 398854-001 ,
364602-001 , 365750-001 , 372772-001 , HSTNN-C12C ,
HSTNN-DB16 , HSTNN-I03C , HSTNN-I05C , HSTNN-IB18 , HSTNN-LB05 , HSTNN-MB05 , HSTNN-UB05 , HSTNN-UB18
Li-ion (No memory effect)
High Quality 6 Cell
Name: HP NX6120 Replacement Battery
Features: This HP NX6120 Replacement Battery features lithium technology, which ensures maximum battery life and maximum power. It also features no memory effect that lets you recharge partially drained batteries without reducing performance.
Replaces OEM: HP Compaq 360483-004, 364602-001, 365750-004, 372772-001, 383220-001, HSTNN-IB05, HSTNN-IB08, PB994A,
Product Description: HP NX6120 laptop battery fit models:
HP Compaq Business NoteBook
NC6100 NC6105 NC6110 NC6115 NC6120 NC6200 NC6220 NC6230 NC6300 NC6320 NC6400 ,
NX6100 NX6105 NX6110 NX6115 NX6120 NX6125 NX6130 NX6140 NX6300 NX6310 NX6315 NX6320 NX6325 6910p 6510b 6515b 6710b 6710s 6715b Battery Tips for HP NX6120:1. Your new HP NX6120 laptop battery comes in a discharged condition and must be charged before use (refer to your computer manual for charging instructions). Upon initial use (or after a prolonged storage period) the battery may require two to three charge/discharge cycles before achieving maximum capacity.
2. When charging HP NX6120 laptop battery for the first time your computer may indicate that charging is complete after just 10 or 15 minutes. This is a normal phenomenon with rechargeable batteries. Simply remove the battery from the computer and repeat the charging procedure.
3. It is important to condition (fully discharge and then fully charge) HP NX6120laptop battery every two to three weeks. Failure to do so may significantly shorten the battery's life (this does not apply to Li-ion batteries, which do not require conditioning). To discharge, simply run your device under the battery's power until it shuts down or until you get a low battery warning. Then recharge the battery as instructed in your user's manual.
4. If HP NX6120 laptop battery will not be in use for a month or longer, it is recommended that it be removed from the device and stored in a cool, dry, clean place.
5. It is normal for HP NX6120 laptop battery to become warm during charging and discharging.
6. A charged HP NX6120 laptop battery will eventually lose its charge if unused. It may therefore be necessary to recharge the battery after a storage period
- Shipping Information
Processing Time Typically ships in 1 to 2 business days.
Super Saver Shipping 7 - 15 business days.
Expedited Shipping 3 - 5 business days.
- Payment Methods
Submit a review between November 1-30 to automatically enter.
Upload a product image for an iPad AND iPad case !
There are no reviews yet, be the first to Write a review. Write a review